HOUSE OF BURLESQUE SPEAKEASY IS HELD AT in the club room at SWAY IN COVENT GARDEN:
SWAY: 61-65 GREAT QUEEN STREET, WC2B 5BZ venue info
If you wish to book any drinks packages or a table for the afterparty at Sway after the show please contact the venue at email@example.com or call 02074046114
house of burlesque
new years eve speakeasy 2017
Sunday 31st December, Doors 6pm, Performances 6.15pm - 8pm, After Party 8pm - 4am
Start the last night of 2017 with a show to remember. Top UK company House of Burlesque kicks off the party at Sway with a 2 hour pop up with some of the best HOB stars giving their most fabulous, most spectacular performances, before you dance the night away at Sway Bar after the show and see in the New Year.
An immersive show with performances happening all around you including a main floor show. Come join us in the Absinthe den - a world of sensuality, excess and decadence.
Hear the call of the absinthe fairy and find your way to Sway this New Years Eve for an extravaganza inspired by the reverie of turn of the century Paris. You can expect nothing less than dazzling showgirls, an early evening Burlesque experience, with all guests welcome to stay on for all the fun, cocktails and dancing through to 2018. The 3 DJs across 5 rooms will make this the kind of fantasy you will find yourself wanting to live in forever.
Forget Jools Holland and disappointing house parties. This special early show is the perfect prelude to dinner and a night on the town, all guests are welcome to stay on after the show at Sway included in your ticket price. Dinner bookings are available for the restaurant before or after the show (must be booked in advance, for dinner bookings please call: 02074046114 ).
MAIN SHOW INFO: Doors 6pm, Performances 6.15pm - 8pm. Performer After Show Meet and Greet 8.15pm.
BOOKING VIP?: If you are a VIP group but are booking your tickets individually (as separate purchases) please email us the booking names of your party asap so we know to seat you together.
DRESS CODE: We love our guests to get into the spirit and put on their Sunday best - cocktail attire, seamed stockings, red lipstick, suits, ties, spatz, vintage, dandy's, sparkles, victory rolls and pearls. The venue and we politely request no sportswear, trainers, scruffy clothes or tacky fancy dress.
"...a risqué, raunchy, fun show which was professionally hosted. Brilliant night!" ***** Nick
"Amazing venue amazing night we all loved it !!!!" ***** Laura
SOME IMPORTANT INFO...
- Guests must be 18 or over to attend our Speakeasy show. If you are lucky enough to have a youthful appearance we do recommend bringing ID with you to avoid any disappointment.
- The official DRESS CODE: We love our guests to get into the spirit and put on their Sunday best - cocktail attire, seamed stockings, red lipstick, suits, ties, spatz, vintage, dandy's, sparkles, victory rolls and pearls. The venue and we politely request no sportswear, trainers, scruffy clothes or tacky fancy dress. Smart Jeans are welcome.
- All ticket purchases once made are non-refundable.
- VIP seating is booth/table seating. Your reservation is for the show only and tables will be rebooked by the venue after the show has finished. In true Speakeasy style guests on occasion will be sat with other bookings on shared tables.
- All guests are welcome to stay on after the show in the venue if they wish, which is open until 4am.
- We do welcome large group bookings for the show and have helped many hen, stag and birthday parties to have a great night. We do encourage our audience to embrace the spirit of show and to cheer, whistle and whoop when appropriate, but we do expect all large groups of any make up to be respectful to the performers on the stage and the other audience members and to keep talking during the show to an absolute minimum.
- We apologise for any inconvenience but we cannot hold/reserve tickets for large bookings without payment. Please make the booking for the number of confirmed guests you have and then you can add tickets to the party at a later date if you need to. Alternatively you can tell the members of your group to book their tickets individually, and if you are booking VIP (reserved) seating, send us the list of bookings that belong to your party at least 48 hours prior to the show, and we will be happy to seat you all together. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with VIP booking lists.